Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Exploring Austin at lunch

I like to go outside and go for walks during my lunch. It's a habit that I started thanks to a good friend back in Rexburg Idaho when I was going to school and working there. I really enjoy feeling the warmth of the sun, getting my blood moving around, and giving my mind a chance to relax. It's also fun to see new parts of the city and take a few photos here and there. I've never worked in a city like this before so there are always interesting things for me to see and go "wow" at. Soon I hope to be able to upgrade my phone so I can take better photos on my walks (not the only reason I want to upgrade). You can see a collection of all my Austin lunch walk photos at http://photos.michaelgrace.org/Street-Scenes/City-walks-at-lunch-with-cell







No comments:

Post a Comment